Employees are allowed to take unpaid leave from work should they desire during this time of uncertainty about the coronavirus covid-19. Further assessment on the situation and work conditions will be reviewed on April 1st.
At this time all current activities of Bethany Church and others who utilize the facility are still occurring as scheduled. No cancellations have occurred and the building regularly sees close to 1,000 visitors per week.
Knowing this, we are taking the following precautions as a staff and ask the same of our visitors:
• Those who are sick with any illness should STAY HOME.
• Good hygiene should be practiced by all. WASH HANDS FREQUENTLY. • Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building, USE IT REGULARLY. • Use visual greeting signs in lieu of touching or shaking hands.
• Cover coughs or sneezes with the inside of your elbow.
• Cleaning staff wear disposable gloves when disinfecting and handling trash. • Cleaning staff will wash hands frequently before and after cleaning.
• ‘High touch” surfaces in the building are cleaned and sanitized daily.
Worship services on Sundays are still as scheduled at 8am, 9:15am, and 11am. If you feel sick or wish to avoid the interaction during this time, the 9:15 service is also available via Facebook livestream and YouTube on Sunday. We also broadcast audio on air at WCOE & WIMS on Sunday mornings at 8am and 9am. Offerings can be made online as well or mailed to the church.
For links to our online services go to:
Remember that WORRY does little to help.
“Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life?
Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?” – Luke 12:25-26 (NIV) –